Go Start Up: Your Best Guide to Unlocking the Values and Culture of Success (Paperback – 1 October 2021)
MORE OFFERS & DEALS
Cash on Delivery Not Available
In today’s times, the most valuable currency for a start-up is the environment it creates and fosters, for its clients as well as for its employees. Be it Droom, upGrad, OYO Hotels & Homes, or Swiggy, the founders of all such successful companies have leveraged the golden rule of protecting and promoting their organization’s values and culture systems to help transform their enterprises into the fabled Unicorns, and in the process garnered enormous goodwill in the market as well as inspired prospective entrepreneurs to achieve the much-coveted start-up success.
Based on intensive interactions with businesses in India’s third-largest start-up ecosystem, Karan Kashyap’s Go Start Up provides a starting point for young enterprises’ owners to establish their legacy as founders. In conjunction with importance of values and culture, the book keeps in mind important facets for potential entrepreneurs who are thinking of starting an enterprise:
- Visually Appealing - Use of diagrams for clear communication.
- Immediate Effectiveness – Worksheets for instant change.
- Useful Information – Contact details of Investors, Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists, Hiring Agencies along with Office Spaces, Incubators and Accelerators.
- Innovative Ideas:
- Execute Designs for conducting meetings, team selections and interviews.
- Build up Networking Skills: PPT Method (People, Places and Topics).
- (A)4 STEPs for taking effective decisions.
- Develop Valuable Entrepreneurial Routine - The 5 Easy STEPs Approach.
- Words of Wisdom from Founders of Unicorns.
Just Go Start Up!
- Publisher : Fingerprint! Publishing (1 October 2021); Prakash Books India Pvt. Ltd, 113-A, First Floor, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002 Ph.: (011) 2626 5358
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9354403557
- ISBN-13 : 978-9354403552
- Item Weight : 200 g
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 1.8 x 19.7 cm
- Importer : 011-23247062
- Packer : Prakash Books India Pvt. Ltd, 113-A, First Floor, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002
- Generic Name : Book
Refund & Exchange policy
Refund & Exchange policy
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a refund / exchange.
To be eligible for a refund / exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Opened electronic items and appliances cannot be returned or exchanged.
Search, Compare, Buy
A platform for product selection, price comparison and bargain shopping.
Bonuses, discounts, free shipping and much more directly on the Marketplace.