Lower Secondary Maths Workbook: Stage 7 (Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Maths) (Paperback – Import, 21 January 2021)
MORE OFFERS & DEALS
Cash on Delivery Not Available
Inspire and engage your students with this fully updated Lower Secondary Maths course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework and Thinking and Working Mathematically skills. Written by an experienced team, each Stage (7–9) comprises a comprehensive Student’s Book, extensive Workbook and supportive Teacher’s Guide.
Designed to be used alongside the Stage 7 Student’s Book, this Workbook offers a range of activities that can be accessed by students of varying levels to consolidate the concepts they have learnt.
The Workbook embeds the key Cambridge Thinking and Working Mathematically skills throughout, enabling learners to develop their mathematical confidence and competence.
• 190 pages of questions, enabling learners to fully embed and master a topic before moving on.
• Learning and practice is achieved by carefully designed variation which allows learners to progress to a deep understanding of concepts and topics, and to build their mathematical confidence.
• Pointers and pictorial representations are included, to support learners who need some help in knowing how to write their answer.
• Can be used in class or as homework to support secure learning.
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics curriculum framework (0862) from 2020.
This series is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the new curriculum framework 0862 from 2020.
- Publisher : Collins; Second edition (21 January 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 200 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008378568
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008378561
- Reading age : 11 - 14 years
- Item Weight : 390 g
- Dimensions : 19.2 x 1 x 26.5 cm
- Country of Origin : India
Refund & Exchange policy
Refund & Exchange policy
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a refund / exchange.
To be eligible for a refund / exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Opened electronic items and appliances cannot be returned or exchanged.
Search, Compare, Buy
A platform for product selection, price comparison and bargain shopping.
Bonuses, discounts, free shipping and much more directly on the Marketplace.