Taxmann's Students' Guide to Income Tax | University Edition The bridge between theory & application, in simple language, supplemented with illustrations [Paperback] Dr. Vinod K. Singhania and Dr. Monica Singhania (Paperback – 18 August 2021)
MORE OFFERS & DEALS
Cash on Delivery Not Available
The Present Publication is the 65th Edition, amended by the Finance Act 2021 & updated till 5th July 2021, authored by Dr. Vinod K. Singhania & Dr. Monica Singhania, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Student-Oriented Book] This book has been developed, keeping in mind the following factors:
o Interaction of the author/teacher with their students in the classroom
o Shaped by the author/teachers experience of teaching the subject-matter at different levels
o Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
- [Self-Learning/Practice Book] Features teach yourself technique enabling students to learn faster
- [Analytical Discussions] Each para starts with analytical discussions
- [Well-Thought-out-Original-Problems] A unique style of illustrating all complex provisions has been adopted throughout this book
- [E-Filing of Income-tax Return] Case studies have also been prepared for students to generate E-Income-tax Return
- [Zero-Error] Follows Six-Sigma Approach to achieve the benchmark of 'Zero-Error'
- For Solutions to the unsolved exercises, students may refer to '[23rd Edition] Taxmann's Students' Guide to Income Tax including GST Problems & Solutions'
- Basic concepts that one must know
- Residential status and its effect on tax incidence
- Income that is exempt from tax
- Income under the head 'Salaries' and its computation
- Income under the head' Income from house property' and its computation
- Income under the head' Profits and gains of business or profession' and its computation
- Income under the head' Capital gains' and its computation
- Income under the head' Income from other sources' and its computation
- Clubbing of income
- Set-off and carry forward of losses
- Permissible deductions from gross total income
- Meaning of agriculture income and its tax treatment
- Individuals – Computation of taxable income
- Hindu undivided families – Computation of taxable income
- Firms and association of persons – Computation of taxable income
- Return of income
- Advance payment of tax
- Deduction and collection of tax at source
- Interest payable by assessee/Government
- Personal Tax Planning
- e-Filing of Income-tax Return
- Publisher : Taxmann; Sixty Fifth edition (18 August 2021); Taxmann Publications Private Limited, 59/32, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi-110005, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone Number: 45562222
- Language : English
- Paperback : 360 pages
- ISBN-10 : 939159641X
- ISBN-13 : 978-9391596415
- Item Weight : 1 kg 20 g
- Dimensions : 27.94 x 25.4 x 2.54 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Importer : Taxmann Publications Private Limited
- Packer : Taxmann Publications Private Limited
- Generic Name : B.Com Books, B.Com. (Hons.) Books, M.Com Books, MBA Books, B.Com Hons. Books, Academic Books on Income tax, Academic Books on Direct taxes, Students Text Book on Income Tax, B.Com University Edition Books, Academic books amended by Finance Act 2021
Refund & Exchange policy
Refund & Exchange policy
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a refund / exchange.
To be eligible for a refund / exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Opened electronic items and appliances cannot be returned or exchanged.
Search, Compare, Buy
A platform for product selection, price comparison and bargain shopping.
Bonuses, discounts, free shipping and much more directly on the Marketplace.